Monday, April 26, 2010

Unexpected movie theater visit

The last movie I saw at the theater was Shutter Island. I've just been figuring I'll see another movie once classes let out. Well I was wrong. What started as a quick trip to the mall for props for this weeks skit became an evening out. First there were props, then food, then a movie that started at the perfect time. I really wasn't sure about this movie entitled: The Losers. When it started I found out it was based of a comic which made me think to myself that this might not be half bad. Of course, I was cautious since there are a few comic based movies out there that are terrible. It's kind of hard to explain but this movie had it all! Lots of action, explosions, comedy, and twisting to the plot. Probably the highlight of the whole movie was the bad guy whom is only known as Max. He's got to be the most interesting villain I've seen in a LONG TIME! He's one of those guys you just love to hate. Truly a good actor and portrayal done here of this comic book character. All I'm gonna say if this doesn't convince you, then you should wiki it and find out some more without giving away the plot. Don't miss this movie....and I can't wait for a sequel since they didn't do the whole story in one movie. What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment